Spitfire is a the new home for recruitment project
For the past year Spitfire has been working with French-owned estate agency network Optimhome as they aim to penetrate the UK market with their innovative home based estate agency model which has proved a big hit in Europe.
Spitfire recently worked with Focus Business Communications in Southampton on a series of corporate videos aimed at attracting new agents to the Optimhome network. Each film was cost-effectively produced with a strong corporate identity developed by Spitfire giving Optimhome a striking bank of promotional films as part of their recruitment drive.
View the full set of videos below.
- NEWS & BLOG
- Beauty meets The Beast
- Join us for a FREE introduction to creativity and innovation event on Friday April 8th 2016
- Spitfire is a the new home for recruitment project
- Spitfire powers membership drive
- Spitfire Marketing Golf Tournament is a 'beast' of a day
- Further expanding talent
- Spitfire on target for Peters & May and Breast Cancer Clinical Trials
- Tom now has designs on a creative career
- BBC South Today interview with Spitfire Marketing on direct marketing techniques to attract voters
- Cycling to work day works for Julian
- Spitfire teams with Basepoint Southampton to offer free marketing clinic
- A strategic signing as Sam joins Spitfire
- It's that time of year again...
- Spitfire supports Prompt Payment Code
- Clearly a great way to launch a new finance business
- Helping Portland Business Support & Advice point their clients to a brighter future
- Spitfire Marketing creates 'The Race of Truth'
- Lucy spreads her wings at Spitfire
- ISIS Technologies appoint Spitfire Marketing
- Marketing professor increases agency firepower
- Proud to support the Leasedrive Big Four Charity Bike Ride
- Matt moves in
- We've moved to bigger offices
- And the winner is...
- Spitfire help drive Leasedrive's online strategy
- New website energised with creative video for Solar Plus
- Peters & May Global Boat Transport appoint Spitfire for online strategy
- The UK Loan Shop appoints Spitfire Marketing
- Responsive businesses need a responsive marketing agency...
- The cost of a brand
- The Rotary charity event gets Spitfires creative support
- Real companies campaign shows the 'real Basepoint'