Join us for a FREE introduction to creativity and innovation event on Friday April 8th 2016
Whether you're a leader, manager or business owner, this workshop will inspire you, like no other...
I recently attended a workshop run by the Ideas Centre Group which demonstrated how to inject innovation and creativity into a business. It was a revelation, and I was so inspired by what I learnt, we have invited the Ideas Centre Group to deliver the workshop again, so Spitfire Marketing's clients and guests can benefit from, and share, their insights.
Innovation and creativity can deliver value and performance across your entire organisation, and this event will show you how. Discover a game changing idea, transform profitability or get your team engaged in big issues for your business.
Join us on 8th April at Hamptworth Golf and Country Club from 9:30 - 11:30 (location), when Dr David Hall, the dynamic CEO of the Ideas Centre Group, will tackle these issues and more.
The workshop reveals:
Companies working with The Ideas Centre
- NEWS & BLOG
- Beauty meets The Beast
- Join us for a FREE introduction to creativity and innovation event on Friday April 8th 2016
- Spitfire is a the new home for recruitment project
- Spitfire powers membership drive
- Spitfire Marketing Golf Tournament is a 'beast' of a day
- Further expanding talent
- Spitfire on target for Peters & May and Breast Cancer Clinical Trials
- Tom now has designs on a creative career
- BBC South Today interview with Spitfire Marketing on direct marketing techniques to attract voters
- Cycling to work day works for Julian
- Spitfire teams with Basepoint Southampton to offer free marketing clinic
- A strategic signing as Sam joins Spitfire
- It's that time of year again...
- Spitfire supports Prompt Payment Code
- Clearly a great way to launch a new finance business
- Helping Portland Business Support & Advice point their clients to a brighter future
- Spitfire Marketing creates 'The Race of Truth'
- Lucy spreads her wings at Spitfire
- ISIS Technologies appoint Spitfire Marketing
- Marketing professor increases agency firepower
- Proud to support the Leasedrive Big Four Charity Bike Ride
- Matt moves in
- We've moved to bigger offices
- And the winner is...
- Spitfire help drive Leasedrive's online strategy
- New website energised with creative video for Solar Plus
- Peters & May Global Boat Transport appoint Spitfire for online strategy
- The UK Loan Shop appoints Spitfire Marketing
- Responsive businesses need a responsive marketing agency...
- The cost of a brand
- The Rotary charity event gets Spitfires creative support
- Real companies campaign shows the 'real Basepoint'